Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tendonitis

Tendonitis has been the reason I've been away from blogging.

It is not a major injury for me, a result of repetitive typing, type of work I do and bad posture, all combined and add stress to it... I've been lugging around painful shoulders for around 2 months now!

I am making great recovery now, but have definitely become more aware of my posture and typing habits.

I have also come to respect my health much more. Take better care of my mind, body and soul. They all go hand-in-hand. One cannot sustain far too long without the other.

If you're interested in reading up more about Tendonitis, here's a wiki link: Tendonitis


Let this be a reminder for all of us to respect and value our body, soul and mind. I have made it a daily practice to give thanks for a healthy body, soul and mind. As part of showing my appreciation, I am also trying more and more each day to take better care and nurture my body and mind and connect deeper with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment