Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mystery

The whole idea behind starting this blog was to benefit everyone, a lil something for all, not a personal blog....it doesn't take much to plant the seed of change to bring about a positive result in your life and also motivate others to do the same...

The title of this entry is called "Mystery" because I decided to come up with a daily theme for this blog. For ex: I will try and stick to food articles on Thursdays, Medicinal/Scientific facts on Wednesdays, etc... and Saturday will be a mystery article... As you start following my blog regularly, you will figure out my weekly pattern....

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it and sharing it with you. But more than anything, I hope you benefit from something if not everything that I share here on my blog.

Shubh Ratri (Good night in Hindi)

No comments:

Post a Comment